FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Glitchy

As others have stated, there are several bugs - some make the game unplayable. I think this would be pretty good if the bugs were fixed, though.
I do like the slick movement especially, and it looks like it could work very well on consoles.

I like what you've got, it's just a shame about the bugs.

Miragine War! Miragine War!

Good fun

This is pretty enjoyable! I like how the size of the battles increases over time, due to the income.
I would disagree with some of the armour types - since when does a Mage wearing robes count as armoured? Or a vampire for that matter.

Anyway, that doesn't really matter. It's good enough.

ATTENTION NOOBS COMPLAINING ABOUT STOLEN MUSIC:
It clearly states who made the music in the credits. If you bothered to even click "CREDITS" before you whined about it, you would have seen that.

Digital Upgrade Digital Upgrade

Great fun

The music fits perfectly with the game style and theme, first of all. It's great to listen to.
Gameplay - It's tense and difficult at times, but it keeps you coming back for more again and again. It doesn't get frustrating for me, because each time you lose, you've progressed and can do better next time, and the possibility of getting further is exciting.

Overview - Music is fantastic, gameplay is simple and rewarding, and the visuals are very pleasing.
10/10 for a very well made game.

Binary Binary

Wow, nice one.

Great idea, simple and smooth graphics, and clever puzzles.
I'll have to come back to this later, it's pretty hard.
I love the whole "tech guy has to fix a computer" theme.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Poor coding, unoriginal design, bad graphics.

I really like IWBTG. It's not the difficulty in this game which I dislike. Difficulty is fine.
The collision detection, and character movement make this game a bore to play.
The idea has been done before, multiple times, and much better in many cases.

Don't be arrogant about it. Don't deny it. This game looks and feels rushed. The graphics aren't even any good. You could both have put more effort into it, but as it is, this is a poorly made game, with little ingenuity or originality.

Parkour Parkour Brooklyn Parkour Parkour Brooklyn

Has potential, but needs work.

The control scheme has been done before, so it's not that original.

The animation was jerky and not fluid at all - the opposite of what parkour should be.
I think you should practice your animation skills a LOT before you make the whole thing.
Maybe this could be good, if you made your animation much more fluid.

The character design was bad, and didn't fit with the background.
To me, this game doesn't really manage to pull it off. It has some potential, but it needs some work (animation-wise) before it can mature into a full-blown platformer.

Maybe you should check out The Animator's Survival Kit, it's a great book.
Remember. Fluid animation.

Naruto: Ultimate Battle Naruto: Ultimate Battle

Boring.

Graphics:

Everything aside from the sprites was cheap and poorly done. Times New Roman? A white square filled with text in the preloader?
You can even see a watermark on the menu background from where you stole the image.
Basically you use sprites to cover your evident lack of talent. Poor show.
4/10

Gameplay:

Slow, boring, redundant, clunky... I'd much rather go and play a real Naruto console game.
4/10

Sound:

Acceptable.
6/10

Bugs and errors:
On the menu screen, when you click play, for a few seconds it shows the 3 extra characters and "Extreme" difficulty, almost as though it's on the next frame or something. Might not be a bug, but I think it is.
Other than that, I didn't notice many bugs.
6/10

Effort:

Seems like hardly any effort was made graphics-wise, however, the coding would probably take some time.
7/10

To be honest, only a relatively small amount of talent is required to make a game like this.
Infact, someone could google Naruto sprites, find these exact same ones, and make a game like this if they had a basic knowledge of coding.

I like the Naruto anime, but this really doesn't do it any justice.

4 / 10 (Not an average)
1 / 5

Castle Quest Castle Quest

Not bad, but some graphics are stolen.

First I want to say that many of the Character Screen icons are stolen from the Skill Icons in the free MMO "Maplestory".
For example, Stone skin is actually the icon for Power Guard.
Medusa Blade is Dragon Roar.
Siphon Life is infact the icon for a Page skill called Threaten.

Visually stunning? Nah, the animation is choppy in areas, and the backgrounds don't look "stunning".
It's an alright game overall, but the skill icons are evidently ripped from Maplestory, which means you get a 2/10 from me.

Next time, draw your own graphics instead of stealing others'.

Pirate Defense Pirate Defense

Original and refreshing twist on the genre.

Great idea, and well executed too.
It's quite difficult to set up the traps in a way which kills all of the bad guys.
However, that's part of the beauty of this game -
You've gotta keep trying until you find a winning combo of traps that gets them all.

Nice song too.

Knightfall Knightfall

Everything is awesome in this game!

The graphic style is fantastic, and every aspect of the gameplay fits perfectly.
I was tempted to quit at one point, but the desire to find new creatures and items pushed me onwards.
A game which can do that is a good game indeed.
I absolutely loved the sprites.

Awesome.